Thursday 9 May 2013

animating scene 3 shot 11c

Aniamting this shot was a tricky one. I struggled a bit to get thew right fall backwards from the son, to then fall into the lever handle. my first attempt made it look like he's walking back into which then the lever 's speed is to quick from the small force of the son's push. I then attempted a second try to make his fall backwards more dramatic by animating his back swinging back and then swinging to the right. This made his fall back alot more better. the second tricky part was knowing when he should drop his pencil and sketch. I didn't want them both to fall down at the same time as that would make it not look natural. i wanted to show the sketchbook fall first as the sketchbook is seen infront of you rather then the pencil in the left hand is blocked by his body. my opinion from this shot is that I still was not pleased with the fall back of the son. As this shot was only a second long, I didn't want to worry about it for to long long in which i could be wasting time and could be starting on another shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment