Wednesday 19 October 2011

My first job for money!

i randomly had a phone call off a woman in redruth asking me if i could design a cartoon illustration for her boss who will be leaving. She gave me an image of him and she wanted me to incorporate a washing object that they produce at there industry.

man i will be drawing.

sketch attempts
                      
The woman who got a hold of me actually found me by going to my old teacher from four years in college. he gave her my number which made me very surprised he chose me!. I decided in the end to just go in for the actual A3 peice she was wanted, instead of sketching and planning before.

Final piece

It took me a few days to complete and i was happy with the outcome. i ended up getting £40 which is not to shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment