Tuesday 25 October 2011

yes yes yes yes no

With are brief set we was then paired up in a group of three. Completely random choises Kathy paired me up with Laura and Lee.

Uss three went to the library to discuss our ideas of what we are actually going to create for a years project. I thought of an idea of how horrible and bad the seagulls are down my home town in St.ives, and how we could actually create a story with them...
We all come to the conclusion of going for my choise. We thought a pirate as the mian character and a group of angry seagulls. we got started on designing rough storyboards.

storyboard 1

storyboard 2

storyboard 3

storyboard 4

storyboard 5
after getting the story of what we actually want we then set our selfs aftrer another group meeting of who is doing who..we decided Lee of designs some seagulls, Laura creating backgrounds and me creating the pirate. i started creating some pirate sketches.




No comments:

Post a Comment