Thursday 7 March 2013

more characters for dear nana

After finalising the cross dresser sally, Lydia set me me some other characters to create. she gave me the traffic warden and the life guard. for these characters i didn't need to create turnarounds for them as they are characters which are in the animation for only seconds.

For the traffic warden, I had to watch out for making him look like a police man to much. when drawing him out, I created him with a ticket box, but this made him look to much like a ticket man on a train, so I went for a simple zip up pouch with bright red and yellow tickets
With the life guard, I went for thr typical red speedo shorts, blode surfy hair and tanned skin. I thought of adding a vest to him would be best as i thought if I didn't, it would make him look to much like he's off bay watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment