Sunday 28 April 2013

texturing to animating

I wanted to texture more props but I realised the lack of time we had left for the deadline, so i began animating and the props were giving to the second years to texture. the first shot i started was scene 02 shot 13. I found this shot took me a while as my animating skills on maya were not amazing as i haven't animated anything on maya since the first year. Helping me animate, we had the motion capture me and freddy acted out a while ago to help us, but i found the motion capture to be off at time such as the arm completely flicking out. I was able to use some of the motion capture but most it what i did was animated by me.


when i finally finished this shot, i found the speed of my animation was not in time with my voice (nooooo!) and if i animated it to my voice, the fall would be in slow motion. I talked to ben in the first year and he said it would be a problem sorting out when putting it together, and if there was a problem, i would have to rerecord the voicing for this shot which wouldn't be to much of a hassle.


No comments:

Post a Comment